Universal 2-component epoxy bar
AQUAKIT is a unique, universal 2-component epoxy bar that is used for sealing, bonding and repair application when a simple, permanent solution is required.
AQUAKIT is sold successfully for more than 25 years in more than 40 countries. It is superior to other epoxy bars due to its stronger adhesion, longer shelf life and better physical properties.
- Strong adhesion. The AQUAKIT will adhere and repair practically any hard surface. It is the only epoxy to adhere to Lead (Pb) underwater. No other adhesive can achieve this.
- Truly universal. Can be applied on all metals, most plastics, wood, glass, ceramics, concrete, stone and practically any hard surface.
- Long shelf life. We guarantee 3 years but the actual shelf life is around 5 years, also in an open package
- Easy to mix. Does not stick to your hands (other epoxies are messy to handle).
- Excellent technical properties. Hardness, max. temperature and tensile strenght are superior to other epoxies.