- Adheres & repairs also under water.
- Hardens within 15 minutes.
- Simple to apply.
- Repairs practically everything. All metals, ceramics, wood, glass, cement, plastics etc. (not applicable to soft or flexible surfaces like rubber etc.).
- Adheres strongly also to wet surfaces, even under water.
- Hardens in 15 minutes.
- Is easy to apply and does not stick to your fingers.
- Can be drilled, sawn, polished and painted.
- Repairs of leakage in water pipes, tanks, central heating.
- Various repairs under water: boats, swimming pools, aquariums, etc.
- Repairs of fuel and oil tanks.
- Connecting different pipes with different diameters.
- Repairs in boats, cars and caravans.
- Sealing pipes.
- Renewing screw-threads.
- Replace cable-shoes & isolation tape.
|Working time after kneading:||3 minutes at 20ºc|
|Hardening time, standard:||15 minutes at 20ºc|
|Under water:||20 minutes at 20ºc|
- Make surface rough with sandpaper or steel brush.
- Tear off required quantity and knead it until you get one colour (± 1 minute).
- Apply on the required spot.
|Specific gravity:||1.9 gr/cm3|
|Compression strength:||900 kg/cm2|
|Tensile strength:||62 kg/cm2|
|For short periods:||149ºc|
|Electrical resistance:||3000 megohm|
|Chemical resistance:||Resistant to hydrocarbons, ketons, alcohols, esters, halocarbons, aqueos, diluted acids and diluted bases.|